Wed, 12 May | Lakeside International Hotel
FUSIC Heart and FAMUS combination course pt. 1
Possibility of hiring a Butterfly IQ probe and enrolling into remote mentorship (REsUS initiative). More info on www.pocusfrimley.com
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
12 May, 08:40 – 17:25
Lakeside International Hotel, Wharf Rd, Frimley Green GU16 6JR, Regno Unito
About the Event
- Establish your skills to deliver a focused bed-side US study in the unwell patients.
- Focus on the triple scan approach (Heart-Lung-IVC) in dyspnoea and COVID-19 pneumonitis.
- FUSIC Heart module – ICE-BLU e-learning module (e-lfh.org.uk) and Intensive Care Society FUSIC Heart module online lectures (£10).
- FAMUS – FAMUS e-learning package and assessment (e-lfh.org.uk) and online lectures.
- Small teaching groups (max 3 per group) to maximise scanning time with state-of-the-art US machines and hand handle devices.
- Expert faculty from Intensive Care, Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Half-day of non-stop practice on models, high-tech simulator, phantoms and clinical scenarios.
- FUSIC Heart (day 1, morning or afternoon session) – £325.
- FAMUS (day 2, morning or afternoon session) – £325.
- Both days: £550.
Course Director: Dr Lorenzo Cristoni.