Wed, 22 Sep | Frimley Green
Day 2 • FUSIC heart and FAMUS combination course
FAMUS-FUSIC Lung, Abdomen & DVT
Time & Location
22 Sep, 08:10 – 17:45 BST
Frimley Green, Wharf Rd, Frimley Green, Camberley GU16 6JR, Regno Unito
About the Event
- Establish your skills to deliver a focused bed-side US study in the unwell patients.
- Focus on the triple scan approach (Heart-Lung-IVC) in dyspnoea.
- FUSIC Heart module – ICE-BLU e-learning module (e-lfh.org.uk) and Intensive Care Society FUSIC Heart module online lectures (£10).
- FAMUS – FAMUS e-learning package and assessment (e-lfh.org.uk) and online lectures.
- Small teaching groups (max 3 per group) to maximise scanning time with state-of-the-art US machines and hand handle devices.
- Expert faculty from Intensive Care, Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Half-day of non-stop practice on models, simulated clinical scenarios and phantoms.
Possibility of hiring a Butterfly IQ probe and enrolling into remote mentorship
- Lung, Abdomen & DVT• AM Group£325£3250£0
- Lung, Abdomen & DVT • PM Group£325£3250£0