Wed, 20 Oct | Lakeside International Hotel
Day 1 • FUSIC heart and FAMUS combination course
FUSIC Heart Module
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
20 Oct, 08:10 – 17:45 BST
Lakeside International Hotel, Wharf Rd, Frimley Green, Camberley GU16 6JR, Regno Unito
About the Event
- Establish your skills to deliver a focused bed-side US study in the unwell patients.
- Focus on the triple scan approach (Heart-Lung-IVC) in dyspnoea.
- FUSIC Heart module – ICE-BLU e-learning module (e-lfh.org.uk) and Intensive Care Society FUSIC Heart module online lectures (£10).
- FAMUS – FAMUS e-learning package and assessment (e-lfh.org.uk) and online lectures.
- Small teaching groups (max 3 per group) to maximise scanning time with state-of-the-art US machines and hand handle devices.
- Expert faculty from Intensive Care, Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Half-day of non-stop practice on models, simulated clinical scenarios and phantoms.
Possibility of hiring a Butterfly IQ probe and enrolling into remote mentorship
- FUSIC Heart • AM Group£315£315Sold Out
- FUSIC Heart • PM Group£315£315Sold Out
This event is sold out